Re: Openoffice in woody

Hi ..

On Tue, Sep 03, 2002 at 06:51:48PM +0200, Jan Camenisch wrote:
>it seems that openoffice.org-bin_1.0.0-5_i386.deb
>is not installable on woody anymore (see below).
>The reason seems to be that it is build for testing
>and not for woody...
>Are there any plans to provide packages for
>woody again?

first, it was not our aproval to create woody debs of OpenOffice.org,
because, we do not get OpenOffice.org into debian at all.

But Chris finished building OpenOffice.org for Woody and I think, he
will announce them in the next time after testing (for i 386).

I will build OpenOffice.org for woody on PPC and hope, that I am finish
on Sunday or so!

	Regards

		Jan

--
  .''`.    Jan-Hendrik Palic     |
 : :' : ** Debian GNU/ Linux **  |   ** OpenOffice.org **       ,.. ,..