Re: [ANNOUNCE] OpenOffice.org 1.0.1rc and status update

Hi,

You may want to send mail to dev@openoffice hinting about issues that are
important to you.  I can help to push for approval and commit them (if
approved) if I am both aware of them and that they are improtant to
Debian.  I am trying to get Jan commit access to at least the ppc pieces
and more so that he can act similarly like a bridge.

Thanks!

Kevin