Compilation problem on Woody

	Hi All,
		I have been trying to compile the latest openoffice deb package on
woody system (192MB P2-400 with 8GB free) using the auto build script
ooautobuild.sh, but it seems to be hanging in the configure stage on a
perl script set_soenv which lives in

openoffice.org-stable1.cvs20020401/build-tree/oo_stable1_cvs20020401_src/config_office/set_soenv

The configure script in the build gives the following output

creating cache ./config.cache
*   OpenOffice build configuration.                                *
*   The configure proces checks your platform to see whether       *
*   you can build OpenOffice on it.                                *
*   This proces checks all pre-requisites and generates a file     *
*   containing the necessary environment variables.                *
*   Source this file after configure has ended succesfully.        *
*   Any warning that is generated during the configure process     *
*   must be taken into account, since it can be a reason for       *
*   an unsuccessfull build of OpenOffice.                          *
*   Checking the platform pre-requisites.                          *
checking for awk... /usr/bin/awk
checking for sed... /bin/sed
checking the operating system... checked (Linux)
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for gcc... /usr/bin/gcc
checking the GNU gcc compiler version... configure: warning: found
version 3.0.4, use version 2.95.2+ of the gcc compiler
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking pam_appl.h... yes
checking for c++... c++
checking whether the C++ compiler (c++  ) works... yes
checking whether the C++ compiler (c++  ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether we are using GNU C++... yes
checking whether c++ accepts -g... yes
checking g++ Compiler... checked
checking for STLport4 headers... checked.
checking for STLport4 libraries... checked
checking the installed JDK... configure: warning: Correct jdk not found
checking how to run the C++ preprocessor... c++ -E
checking for perl... /usr/bin/perl
checking the Perl version... checked (Perl 5.6.1)
checking for tcsh... /usr/bin/tcsh
checking for X... libraries /usr/X11R6/lib, headers /usr/X11R6/include
checking for dnet_ntoa in -ldnet... no
checking for dnet_ntoa in -ldnet_stub... no
checking for gethostbyname... yes
checking for connect... yes
checking for remove... yes
checking for shmat... yes
checking for IceConnectionNumber in -lICE... yes
checking for XOpenDisplay in -lX11... yes
checking for gnu_get_libc_version in -lc... yes
checking the installed libc is at least version 2.1.1... checked
checking for bison... /usr/bin/bison
checking for flex... /usr/bin/flex
checking for patch... /usr/bin/patch
checking GPC files... GPC files found
*   Setting up the build environment variables.                    *

$COMPATH=NO_GCC
$_gcc_include_path=NO_GCC_INCLUDE
$_gxx_include_path=NO_GXX_INCLUDE
$JAVA_HOME=NO_JAVA_HOME
$TCSH=/usr/bin
$PERL=/usr/bin
$x_libraries=/usr/X11R6/lib
$x_includes=/usr/X11R6/include
$_LOCAL_SOLENV=DEFAULT
$_LOCAL_SOLVER=DEFAULT
$upd=641
$CYGWIN=NO_CYGWIN
$STLPORT4=/usr/src/packages/openoffice/openoffice.org-stable1.cvs20020401/debian/local/stlport-home
$enable_xprint=TRUE
$with_lang=,ENUS,
$with_asm_home=NO_ASM_HOME
$with_unzip_home=NO_UNZIP_HOME
$MINGWIN32=0
$with_use_shell=tcsh
$USE_GCC3=FALSE

Setting up the environment for building OpenOffice.
Setting platform independent values... done
Setting Linux Intel specific values... done

and stops at that point

I think that when it is configuring, this script is asking for input
because when I ran this on my own it gave the following output

Setting up the environment for building OpenOffice.
Setting platform independent values... done
Setting Linux Intel specific values... done
Please enter the Java home directory:

and would sit there, waiting for input. I have the blackdown java debs
installed and would like to keep them if possible.

	Is there a way that I can get the built to not prompt for locations?
Any pointers or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Max