Re: Compilation problem on Woody

On Sat, Apr 06, 2002 at 06:56:28AM +1000, Max Bott wrote:
> and stops at that point
>
> I think that when it is configuring, this script is asking for input
> because when I ran this on my own it gave the following output

That's right.  As you noticed, it asks for the JDK path.  I changed
debian/rules so that it would not hang at that point (by redirecting input
from /dev/null), but it looks like it's not in the version that you have.

You can stop it from prompting by making sure that it passes the correct JDK
path to configure (with --with-jdk-home) in debian/rules.

HTH,
Chris Halls | Frankfurt, Germany