Re: dh-octave_0.1.0_amd64.changes is NEW

On Thu, Jan 18, 2018 at 02:00:58AM +0100, Rafael Laboissière wrote:
> * Sébastien Villemot <sebastien@debian.org> [2018-01-16 11:27]:
>
> > On Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 09:16:22AM +0100, Rafael Laboissière wrote:
> >
> > > You have probably noticed [*] that I the Maintainer of the dh-octave
> > > package is debian-octave@lists.d.o.  This will be changed later,
> > > when the tracker.d.o address will be functional.
> >
> > The tracker.d.o address is already functional, as I mentioned in a
> > previous email. It's just that mail goes to /dev/null, but for me this
> > is not that big of a problem (users are unlikely to write to that
> > address about dh-octave).
>
> I see.  However, important email messages, like acceptance in unstable
> should not go to /dev/null.  Do you know when the messages will be sent to
> the team subscribers?

Well, they already are! The DAK/BTS notifications go to people subscribed
through tracker.d.o, independently of the email in the Maintainer field. They
will not go to /dev/null if you use the team+pkg-octave-team@tracker.d.o
address. Only the non-automatic emails will.

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Sébastien Villemot
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer