Re: dh-octave_0.1.0_amd64.changes is NEW

On Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 09:16:22AM +0100, Rafael Laboissière wrote:
> * Debian FTP Masters <ftpmaster@ftp-master.debian.org> [2018-01-15 23:04]:
>
> >  binary:dh-octave is NEW.
> >  binary:dh-octave-autopkgtest is NEW.
> >  binary:dh-octave is NEW.
> >  binary:dh-octave-autopkgtest is NEW.
> >  source:dh-octave is NEW.
> >
> > Your package has been put into the NEW queue, which requires manual
> > action from the ftpteam to process. [snip]
>
> You have probably noticed [*] that I the Maintainer of the dh-octave package
> is debian-octave@lists.d.o.  This will be changed later, when the
> tracker.d.o address will be functional.

The tracker.d.o address is already functional, as I mentioned in a previous
email. It's just that mail goes to /dev/null, but for me this is not that big
of a problem (users are unlikely to write to that address about dh-octave).

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Sébastien Villemot
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer