Re: dh-octave_0.1.0_amd64.changes is NEW

* Sébastien Villemot <sebastien@debian.org> [2018-01-16 11:27]:

On Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 09:16:22AM +0100, Rafael Laboissière wrote:

You have probably noticed [*] that I the Maintainer of the dh-octave package is debian-octave@lists.d.o. This will be changed later, when the tracker.d.o address will be functional.

The tracker.d.o address is already functional, as I mentioned in a previous email. It's just that mail goes to /dev/null, but for me this is not that big of a problem (users are unlikely to write to that address about dh-octave).

I see. However, important email messages, like acceptance in unstable should not go to /dev/null. Do you know when the messages will be sent to the team subscribers?