Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] [RFU] octave-pkg-dev 1.3.3

* Rafael Laboissiere <rafael@laboissiere.net> [2016-02-02 10:29]:

* Sébastien Villemot <sebastien@debian.org> [2016-02-01 18:20]:

In the particular case of the feature that you propose to activate (bindnow), it seems that it has no drawback, so I am not opposed to it, though I would still prefer to stick to the default flags by principle.

I have no strong feeling on this. I was just following the Lintian suggestion.

Since no consensus was reached on this issue, I put my changes in a Git side branch ("hardening-bindnow") and restored the master branch to commit 1d12712.