Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] First builds of octave-interval: the good, the bad, the ugly

* Oliver Heimlich <oheim@posteo.de> [2016-02-06 00:31]:

On 05.02.2016 23:45, Oliver Heimlich wrote:
[hppa, powerpc, ppc64, s390x]
- bit(un)pack functions don't work as expected -> looks like
little/big-endian confusion
Can I
reproduce the little-big-endian issue with qemu? If so I will try to fix
it,
Okay, there is no need to reproduce this. The output from the build script was enough to detect that the functions work as expected but the tests assume a big-endian system. I could easily fix the tests upstream to work on both, little-endian and big-endian.

Great.  Thanks for your work.