Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] liboctave-dev insists on serial version of the hdf5 library

Rafael Laboissiere <rafael@laboissiere.net> writes:

> I could also generate a new version of octave-msh and have gmsh
> co-installed with octave.  This will be a huge improvement for the Debian
> users.

Note that gmsh will not be part of Wheezy (because of licensing issues),
so no regret here. It is however still part of Sid.

> As you mentioned before, this change is worth going into wheezy.  For
> that, we should fill a RC bug report on the issue.  If nobody objects, I
> will do it soon.

I am not sure this is a RC issue. But since it is a regression from
Squeeze and that the change is very small and harmless, I guess there
are good chances that it will be accepted by the Release Team.

--
 .''`.    Sébastien Villemot
: :' :    Debian Maintainer