Re: Liquidsoap and Ocaml Audio Libraries

On 2021/11/29 08:28, Stéphane Glondu wrote:
Le 28/11/2021 à 20:32, Kyle Robbertze a écrit :
I've also updated ocaml-{opus,speex,theora,vorbis} locally, but have not
yet pushed or uploaded them, waiting for ocaml-ogg (>= 0.7.0) to reach
the mirrors.

Please upload them to experimental as to not break liquidsoap in
unstable (it will typically FTBFS). I hope to have a working liquidsoap
package in the next couple weeks. It also depends on many of the newer
packages that will need uploading beforehand (ocaml-ffmpeg in
particular). My plan is to spend some more time on this during the
coming week.

Too late, they were already broken in unstable, so I've uploaded the
updates (I had ready, i.e. the 4 aforementioned packages) to unstable as
well. So I guess liquidsoap FTBFS as well (it is BD-Uninstallable at the
moment). Please proceed to updating liquidsoap in unstable.

I will stop updating liquidsoap-related packages for now, unless you
need help.

No problem, I'll upload ocaml-{flac,mm} to unstable then and do the staging there.

Cheers
Kyle

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀