Liquidsoap and Ocaml Audio Libraries

Hi all,

I am busy working on getting Liquidsoap v2 uploaded. This is a major new release that requires updates to many of the audio libraries Liquidsoap depends on. These changes are not compatible with Liquidsoap v1 currently in unstable, so I am staging it in experimental.

Anyone interested in helping is welcome to do so. Can any audio library updates (that are dependencies of liquidsoap) please be uploaded to unstable until Liquidsoap v2 is in unstable?

Thanks
Kyle
--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀