Re: Liquidsoap and Ocaml Audio Libraries

Hi,

Le 28/11/2021 à 19:58, Kyle Robbertze a écrit :
> I am busy working on getting Liquidsoap v2 uploaded. This is a major new
> release that requires updates to many of the audio libraries Liquidsoap
> depends on. These changes are not compatible with Liquidsoap v1
> currently in unstable, so I am staging it in experimental.

More generally, there are many OCaml packages that are not up-to-date in
unstable:

https://salsa.debian.org/ocaml-team/opam-debian-switch/-/blob/master/newer-in-opam.txt

I've been updating them for the last few days.

> Anyone interested in helping is welcome to do so. Can any audio library
> updates (that are dependencies of liquidsoap) please be uploaded to
> unstable until Liquidsoap v2 is in unstable?

I've updated and uploaded many such packages.

I've also updated ocaml-{opus,speex,theora,vorbis} locally, but have not
yet pushed or uploaded them, waiting for ocaml-ogg (>= 0.7.0) to reach
the mirrors.

Stéphane