Re: [Caml-list] [ANNOUNCE] otags reloaded 3.12.1 for OCaml 3.12.1

Le 28/01/2012 10:17, Hendrik Tews a écrit :
>    > a first version of the otags package is at
>    >
>    >   http://mentors.debian.net/package/otags
>
> I have updated the package on mentors. I believe I fixed all the
> issues. [...]

Please do not put the versioned dependencies to camlp4-extra in the
binary package. The dependencies generated by dh_ocaml
(${ocaml:Depends}) should do what you want. And I am still not convinced
by your arguments about Build-Depends/configure checks for the ocaml
version, but I won't go as far as to reject your package because of that.

In prerm, you can factor both cases with "remove|upgrade)", cannot you?

"debhelper (>= 7.2.11~)" is needed for "--with ocaml" support. Or,
better, just bump to compat level 8.

I would also keep "ocaml-nox (>= 3.11.1-3~)" since it goes with
"dh-ocaml (>= 0.9~)", at least until Wheezy is released.

Please remove the "cleaner=" line from gbp.conf. Use "unapply-patches"
in debian/source/local-options instead (it should even not be needed any
more with a recent version of dpkg-dev IIRC).

Why do you disable the tests? It's better to run as much of them as
possible... (unless DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS contains nocheck, but dh_auto_test
should take care of that).

Please avoid trailing whitespaces.

Stéphane