Re: [Caml-list] [ANNOUNCE] otags reloaded 3.12.1 for OCaml 3.12.1

Hi,

a first version of the otags package is at

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/otags

I would of course be glad if one of you could have a look at it.

I have not yet integrated the update-otags script for tagging
/usr/lib/ocaml. This has to wait until otags does not crash any
more because of bogus locations (see ocaml bug #5159).

I have the following two questions:

1. I would like to have a dependency on camlp4-extra requiring a
   version >= 3.12.1 _and_ << 3.13. How can I express this?

2. From other ocaml packages I saw that ${F:OCamlInterpreter} is
   a dependency that expands into nothing if native compilation
   is used and into ocaml-base-nox if bytecode compilation is
   used.

   However, this magic does only seem to work with passing
   additional -V options to dh_gencontrol and requires there a
   fairly verbose rules file. Is this right?

   I am using now ${ocaml:Depends}, which worked in my tests,
   although I couldn't find this feature in the man page.

Bye,

Hendrik