roadmap to OCaml >> 3.11 in Lenny+1

Hi, as most of you probably know, next week-end Lenny will be released
(cross your fingers!), and it's time to start planning what to do with
OCaml in Lenny+1.  We have quite a good deal of changes in our TODO
list (and I thing I'll post more in detail about that next week), but
of course the first on is OCaml 3.11.

In doing that transition, I propose to start improving things in each
package which will make our life easier for future changes. Here is
out of on top of my head a list of small things we should do in _all_
the packages we are going to upload for OCaml 3.11:

- package latest upstream release (which will imply source uploads,
  but in several cases will be needed for 3.11 compatibility)

- add a build dependency on dh-ocaml (which now contains the CDBS
  class, and in the near future will contain the rework of dh_ocaml):
  please do this no matter what, as it will probably needed for all
  OCaml-related packages and it is the kind of change which takes time
  to spread

- pretty please consider switching to the OCaml CDBS class, if you
  don't use it yet. I know there is people which don't like CDBS (and
  I'm not particularly in love with it either), but it is essential to
  be able to rely on some common build practices and on toolchain
  components which factorize behavior out of single package. If you
  don't want to use CDBS itself, please provide an "API" in your
  debian/* files which implements the same of the CDBS class we
  currently have

- if you are packaging a library, please have it generate ocamldoc API
  reference documentation in HTML format, and register it with
  doc-base under the Programming/OCaml section

- please rely on @OCamlStdlibDir@ substitution variable rather than on
  /usr/lib/ocaml/@OCamlABI@, as the former will enable us to switch
  our directory layout more easily if we decide to

- ADD YOUR OWN HERE  Please mention changes which are relatively low
  on impact, but can possibly improve things for the future.

As soon as we complete this list, we can put it up on the wiki as a
reference for the forthcoming migration.