Re: After the release: ocaml 3.09.3 or 3.10.0 ?

On Sun, Apr 01, 2007 at 10:20:12AM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 01, 2007 at 07:35:57AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > What is the status of ocaml with regard to the etch release ? Everything is in
> > testing, and etch is frozen anyway, so we could start uploading 3.09.3 to sid
> > asap, and use t-p-u in case a bugfix is needed for etch ?
>
> Yes. I guess we are just missing someone with enough time to do that :)
> If you're willing to please go ahead, I'll be happy to sponsor the
> upload afterwards.

Bah, if i do the work, i will do the upload, even if i have no right to it,
and let the ftp-master handle the mess afterward.

This was all a political maneuver anyway to stop me from running as DPL, and
it worked, i should probably not have retired my candidature like i did.