Re: Hijack camlidl, camlimages, Orphan mldonkey

Hi,

Sylvain Le Gall wrote:
> Well i am intending to adopt camlimages and camlidl. I have made most of
> the latest upload and i am using it (so i have interest in it). Setting
> maintainer to me, is mainly a reason of noise on the list (since i will
> be the maintainer all bugs mail will go directly to me). I will let
> Debian OCaml Maint as uploaders.
>
> Do you agree ?

I'm not sure this is the right way to go. It's nice for us to have bug
reports on the d-o-m mailing-list: even though it is not a bug on our
package, we might have ideas about it or it might be linked with a bug
in one of our packages.
I think it would be better if you let dom as maintainer and just
subscribed with your email to the PTS for each package on
packages.qa.debian.org. This way you will receive directly a copy of the BR.

> In the same spirit, i will announce that i want to orphan mldonkey to
> wnpp, but if an ocaml maintainer is willing to adopt it, it would be
> better...
>
> Anyone interested can contact me.

I'm willing to adopt it, if you want.

Cheers,