Re: Hijack camlidl, camlimages, Orphan mldonkey

On Tue, Jun 20, 2006 at 01:40:57AM +0200, Sylvain Le Gall wrote:
> Do you agree ?

No objections.

> In the same spirit, i will announce that i want to orphan mldonkey to
> wnpp, but if an ocaml maintainer is willing to adopt it, it would be
> better...

I'm a bit scared by that package. What about filing a request for
adopter using the usual debian channgel? As d-o-m we will be more than
happy to train even non ocaml-ers to maintain the package. I feel the
interest in mldonkey is broader than d-o-m ...