Hijack camlidl, camlimages, Orphan mldonkey

Hello all,

Well i am intending to adopt camlimages and camlidl. I have made most of
the latest upload and i am using it (so i have interest in it). Setting
maintainer to me, is mainly a reason of noise on the list (since i will
be the maintainer all bugs mail will go directly to me). I will let
Debian OCaml Maint as uploaders.

Do you agree ?

In the same spirit, i will announce that i want to orphan mldonkey to
wnpp, but if an ocaml maintainer is willing to adopt it, it would be
better...

Anyone interested can contact me.

Kind regard
Sylvain Le Gall