Re: CDuce package

Hello,

Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:

If you're only worried about findlib dependency you could check them
running ocaml (the toplevel) and type:

  #use "topfind";;
  #require "cduce";;

This will try dynamic loading of ocaml objects described in CDuce's
META following dependencies.

Is there a simple way to test it in a sane environnement ? (I only saw the dependency problem when compiling DemExp in pbuilder, not on my regular environnement, since many libraries are already installed).

That will be my job, just tell me if you can do the above two and let me
know when they are done. I then will triple-check debian/ files and
upload.

I can do the above to. Maybe tonight, or tomorrow evening.

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni
thomas.petazzoni@enix.org