Re: Building and cleaning the manual in advi

Hello,
On Mon, Jan 24, 2005 at 10:17:21AM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 24, 2005 at 09:51:14AM +0100, Helge Kreutzmann wrote:
> > Hello,
> > first, I just found a mistake I made during checking in my branch (svn
> > up does not show changed files, svn status is a new friend), so my
> > checkin should now be complete.
>
> Ok, thanks. I cannot comment now, since i will be leaving soon for a few days
> of family visit in northern germany. I will be back on thursday evening, and
> will comment on this then.

Great. Where are you going?

I continued work on the package split. I think several style files
can/could be removed (still checking), but at least their licences has
to be properly mentioned which I did for the xprosper.sty (not
contained in Debian).

alltt.sty of current tetex works
semcolor.sty several times referenced, still need to check, Debian and
  "our" version quite similar
examples/seminar/a14 contains hevea.sty which has a few lines less
  than the one in the Debian package, also I noted the recent license
  discussion and currently no license for it is contained. I will
  check if the pre-packaged will work

Also I added a README.Debian for the -examples-package (should work
according to man page of debhelper, not yet tried), made zadvi bz2
aware and added a patch to replace xanim by animate.

During the work I noticed that the upstream tar ball really needs some
touching. Or the make clean target needs work. It is not nice to run
fakeroot make -f debian/rule clean
and get something different from unpacking, let alone that some things
deleted cannot be rebuild!

I will try to care for my other bugs next week and also do the
tryouts.

Greetings

          Helge
--