Re: opkg-buildpackage versus svn-buildpackage

Hello,

Ralf Treinen wrote:

I recently did some experiments with svn-buildpackage. As far as I can
see, svn-buildpackage has all the functionality of opkg-buildpackage
(besides automatic fetching the upstream tar ball by apt-get source). It
is better documented, has far more features, and is certainly better
maintained than out hand-knit opkg-buildpackage. Furthermore, it
uses the features of svn, like tagging of released versions.

It looks really great. However, just one stupid question: are they associated commands with svn-buildpackage, such as svn-cleanpackage and svn-editpatch ? I needed them when working on my Ocaml packages, so I implemented opkg-cleanpackage and opkg-editpatch (both available in the SVN repo). It would be nice if the new svn-* tools had the same commands available.

Sincerly,

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni