Re: CDuce package

Thomas Petazzoni <thomas.petazzoni@enix.org> writes:

> For the moment, the only thing I can say is that it needs the object
> files listed in ocamliface/Makefile (see
> http://www.cduce.org/c-bin/viewcvs.cgi/ocamliface/Makefile?rev=1.1&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup)
> in the UTILS, PARSING and TYPING variables.

Reading the same Makefile, I would reduce needed files of ocaml compiler
to:

UTILS=utils/misc.cmo utils/tbl.cmo utils/config.cmo \
  utils/clflags.cmo utils/consistbl.cmo

PARSING=parsing/longident.cmo

TYPING=typing/ident.cmo typing/path.cmo \
  typing/primitive.cmo typing/types.cmo \
  typing/btype.cmo typing/oprint.cmo \
  typing/subst.cmo typing/predef.cmo \
  typing/datarepr.cmo typing/env.cmo \
  typing/ctype.cmo typing/printtyp.cmo

(both .cmo and .cmx files)

The files parsing/asttypes.cmi and asttypes.ml seem also necessary.

Yours,
d.

Personnal comment: why on earth such semantics for Makefiles. ;)
--
pub  1024D/A3AD7A2A 2004-10-03 David MENTRE <dmentre@linux-france.org>
 5996 CC46 4612 9CA4 3562  D7AC 6C67 9E96 A3AD 7A2A