Re: CDuce package

On Mon, Feb 14, 2005 at 12:36:15AM +0100, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
> Hello again,
>
> Thomas Petazzoni a écrit :
>
> >make[1]: Entering directory `/home/thomas/demexp/cduce-0.2.2/ocamliface'
> >Build cmi2ml
> >File "cmi2ml.ml", line 2, characters 11-29:
> >Unbound value Env.read_signature
>
> Well, I've traced down this issue a bit further. First of all, here is
> the real compilation line that was hidden behing the "Build cmi2ml"
> message (my mail client wraps it to 80 chars, assume it's on a single
> line) :

Notice that :

  1) I would like that you isolate exactly which files of ocaml you need for
  cduce, and why. Do you need source files that are modified or something, or
  just the object files ? Ideally, we would add those on a case per case basis
  to a ocaml-support package or whatever, and retire ocaml-source if possible.

  2) Notice that you don't need to ./configure ocaml-source, since supposedly
  the configuration step is already done when they are generated, at least it
  should already be done.