CDuce package

Hello,

Today, I have tried to make the Debian package for CDuce
(http://www.cduce.org).

In fact, it's not very easy, because the Ocaml interface for CDuce needs
the Ocaml sources and their compiled version in order to be built. This
issue has already been discussed in a previous thread
http://lists.debian.org/debian-ocaml-maint/2004/04/msg00132.html (thanks
to smimou for pointing this out to me on IRC).

Apparently, a solution was found, but I don't know if it's already
implemented or not. If not, is anybody working on it ?

Anyway, even without this, I've tried to build the CDuce package using a
very hackish way : debian/rules calls a small shell script that
download/uncompress/configure/build the Ocaml compiler (ocaml-source
package cannot be used since it's not buildable).

The Ocaml compiler seems to build correctly, but when I reach the
compilation of CDuce ocaml interface, I get the following error :

make[1]: Entering directory `/home/thomas/demexp/cduce-0.2.2/ocamliface'
Build cmi2ml
File "cmi2ml.ml", line 2, characters 11-29:
Unbound value Env.read_signature

(Stefano, for the moment, I am trying to build cduce without expat and
curl. Later, we can try to use your expat and curl packages to add such
support).

Any idea ?

Thanks,

Thomas