Re: Ocaml 3.08.2 & LablGTK2 : inconsistent assumptions over implementation Thread

On Mon, Nov 29, 2004 at 11:53:22PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> The above seems to be mostly camlp4 stuff, right ? not sure about Grammar,
> Odoc_misc and Profiling though.

Grammar is from camlp4, Profiling and Odoc_misc I guess for the
profiling switch and ocamldoc respectively.

> So i believe most of this changes come from "camlp4: new function "make_lexer"
> for new-style locations" ?

Probably, indeed /usr/lib/ocaml/3.08/camlp4/plexer.mli contains it; if
it is new, md5sum is changed for sure.

> Stefano, can you generate the list of packages which depends on the above
> modified modules ? Or is it too much involved ?

Not with a 100% certainity, but looking at my tofubar script output
(attached after epuration of spurious lablgtk1 vs lablgtk2 conflicts), I
would say that the packages affected are:
- pa-regexp-match (syntactic extension for regexp)
- otags
- cameleon (for dbforge module)
- pxp (for the syntactic extension)
- ulex
- lablgtk2
- my http library (not an official debian package)

We could start rebuilding packages ...