Re: Ocaml 3.08.2 & LablGTK2 : inconsistent assumptions over implementation Thread

On Mon, Nov 29, 2004 at 11:56:53PM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 29, 2004 at 11:53:22PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> > The above seems to be mostly camlp4 stuff, right ? not sure about Grammar,
> > Odoc_misc and Profiling though.
>
> Grammar is from camlp4, Profiling and Odoc_misc I guess for the
> profiling switch and ocamldoc respectively.
>
> > So i believe most of this changes come from "camlp4: new function "make_lexer"
> > for new-style locations" ?
>
> Probably, indeed /usr/lib/ocaml/3.08/camlp4/plexer.mli contains it; if
> it is new, md5sum is changed for sure.
>
> > Stefano, can you generate the list of packages which depends on the above
> > modified modules ? Or is it too much involved ?
>
> Not with a 100% certainity, but looking at my tofubar script output
> (attached after epuration of spurious lablgtk1 vs lablgtk2 conflicts), I
> would say that the packages affected are:
> - pa-regexp-match (syntactic extension for regexp)
> - otags
> - cameleon (for dbforge module)
> - pxp (for the syntactic extension)
> - ulex
> - lablgtk2

Well, i uploaded lablgtk2 anyway, since there was a new CVS snapshot package.
I still wonder why the lablgtk2 folk don't do 2.4.1 and so, instead of doing
regular CVS snapshots though. lablgtk1 is not affected though, right ?