Re: [Caml-list] ANNOUNCE: ocamldbi 0.9.8 released

On Wed, Aug 04, 2004 at 10:19:18AM -0500, John Goerzen wrote:
> Also Richard, here's another bug report for you:
>
> The new dbi_*.o files are not installed, making it impossible to link
> with, for example, dbi_postgres.cmx.

Both of the things you mentioned are bugs.  I can't fix either until
I'm in front of my dev computer tomorrow morning, but will get out a
new release as soon as possible after that.

Rich.

'There is a joke about American engineers and French engineers. The
American team brings a prototype to the French team. The French team's
response is: "Well, it works fine in practice; but how will it hold up
in theory?"'