Re: [Caml-list] ANNOUNCE: ocamldbi 0.9.8 released

On Wed, Aug 04, 2004 at 01:18:42PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> Yeah, but you had some concerns about the new ocamldbi not being compatible
> with the dbi stuff in extlib.

Ah yes indeed, that is true.

It's a real problem having the Dbi module in ExtLib too.  I think the
best thing is for me to ask Nicolas Cannasse to remove it.  In the
longer term, Dbi should be either completely in ExtLib or completely
separate from it, not a strange mixture of the two as now ..

Rich.

Perl4Caml lets you use any Perl library in your type-safe Objective
CAML programs. http://www.merjis.com/developers/perl4caml/