Re: [Caml-list] ANNOUNCE: ocamldbi 0.9.8 released

On Wed, Aug 04, 2004 at 04:27:39PM +0100, Richard Jones wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 04, 2004 at 10:19:18AM -0500, John Goerzen wrote:
> > Also Richard, here's another bug report for you:
> >
> > The new dbi_*.o files are not installed, making it impossible to link
> > with, for example, dbi_postgres.cmx.
>
> Both of the things you mentioned are bugs.  I can't fix either until
> I'm in front of my dev computer tomorrow morning, but will get out a
> new release as soon as possible after that.

FWIW, I worked around the .o thing to get a 0.9.8 package out but not
the postgresql thing.  Thanks for looking into it.  I've also had
trouble building OcamlODBC support lately (sorry, forgot the exact
error, I'll look into it.)

On another note, I noticed that the examples directory present in CVS
was not in the tarball.  Not sure if you meant to do that.

-- John