Re: [Caml-list] ANNOUNCE: ocamldbi 0.9.8 released

On Wed, Aug 04, 2004 at 12:47:23PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 04, 2004 at 11:37:20AM +0100, Richard Jones wrote:
> > On Wed, Aug 04, 2004 at 12:37:48PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > > Just to make sure, did you discuss with John the issues you told me
> > > about the other day ?
> >
> > No.  Should I have done so?
>
> Well, if i remember correctly, we spoke about not packaging this new ocamldbi
> for sarge, but uploading it to experimental ?
>
> Altough maybe you reconsider, and this new version is fit for sarge ?

I mean it's really up to you.  It would be nice to have the latest
versions of ocamldbi and mod_caml in Sarge, and they're stable enough
for me to declare that they Work For Me.

Rich.

MAKE+ is a sane replacement for GNU autoconf/automake. One script compiles,
RPMs, pkgs etc. Linux, BSD, Solaris. http://www.annexia.org/freeware/makeplus/