Re: Looking for a longterm sponsor for debmirror (ocaml rewrite)

On Fri, Feb 20, 2004 at 04:23:33AM +0100, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm in the last stages of the long awaited debmirror rewrite. After
> having compared perl, python and ocaml some time ago ocaml came out
> best (and is my favourite anyway) so I went with that.
>
> So now I have a debmirror in ocaml implementing many of the wishlist
> bugs of debmirorr and adding some new features as well but a slightly
> hard time finding a sponsor.

Notice, that the ocaml strike force subversion repository may be a good
place to hold such stuff, if you want. It is the natural place for
holding ocaml related packages, especially if you would like to have
them sponsored.

> Is anyone here using debmirror already and willing to act as a long
> term sponsor? Or someone willing to do so even without using it
> themself (yet)?

Altough i don't use debmirror (yet ?), i would be glad to sponsor you
for it, provided you check it in in the above mentioned subversion
repository, at least for the debian directory part of it.

See http://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-ocaml-maint/ for more details.