Re: Looking for a longterm sponsor for debmirror (ocaml rewrite)

On Fri, Feb 20, 2004 at 04:23:33AM +0100, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> Is anyone here using debmirror already and willing to act as a long
> term sponsor? Or someone willing to do so even without using it
> themself (yet)?

I've used debmirror a lot, but it's at least one year that I've stopped
using it. If you consider me an experienced enough debmirror user :),
I'm willing to sponsor you.

Still, I subscribe Sven's suggestion to upload debmirror to
pkg-ocaml-maint svn repository so that an higher number of experienced
debian-ocaml developers' could review (and possibly sponsor) it.