Looking for a longterm sponsor for debmirror (ocaml rewrite)

Hi,

I'm in the last stages of the long awaited debmirror rewrite. After
having compared perl, python and ocaml some time ago ocaml came out
best (and is my favourite anyway) so I went with that.

So now I have a debmirror in ocaml implementing many of the wishlist
bugs of debmirorr and adding some new features as well but a slightly
hard time finding a sponsor.

Is anyone here using debmirror already and willing to act as a long
term sponsor? Or someone willing to do so even without using it
themself (yet)?

MfG
        Goswin