Re: D-I translations: tasksel (Denis Barbier mail to -i18n)

On Sat, Feb 07, 2004 at 01:31:20PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> Then what. Just the most important ones, or just the ocaml main
> components, this would mean :

I propose the following:

  cameleon - integrated development environment for OCaml
  camlidl - Stub code generator for Objective Caml
  camlidl-doc - Documentation for CamlIDL in PS, PDF and HTML formats
  camlp4-doc - documentation for camlp4 in ps and html format
  ledit - line editor for interactive programs
  libextlib-ocaml-dev - extended standard library for OCaml
  libnums-ocaml - integer arithmetic and rational arithmetic in arbitrary precision library
  libnums-ocaml-dev - integer arithmetic and rational arithmetic in arbitrary precision library
  ocaml - ML language implementation with a class-based object system
  ocaml-base - Runtime system for ocaml bytecode executables
  ocaml-findlib - Management tool for OCaml programming language libraries
  ocaml-native-compilers - Native code compilers of the ocaml suite (the .opt ones)
  ocaml-tools - Various tools for ocaml programmers
  tuareg-mode - An emacs-mode for ocaml programs
  ocaml-book-en - English book: "Developing applications with Objective Caml"
  ocaml-doc - Documentation for Objective Caml and Camlp4

The only libraries here are libnums and extlib, but I'm not really sure
about the latter. Also this list is missing ocamlweb since I think that
for a default installation ocamldoc is enough. I've included in it
cameleon, but not lablgtk since I believe many people may wish to
program with ocaml without lablgtk. I've also not included ocaml-book-fr
since the english version (even if translated) has a wider audience.

Comments?

--
^Stefano Zacchiroli - Computer Science PhD student @ Uny Bologna, Italy$
^ zack@{cs.unibo.it,debian.org,bononia.it}  http://www.bononia.it/zack $