Re: D-I translations: tasksel (Denis Barbier mail to -i18n)

On Sat, Feb 07, 2004 at 11:38:30AM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 07, 2004 at 10:38:00AM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> > You did work on this the last time ? And you maintain or co-maintain the
> > meta packages right now.
>
> Yes, but I haven't worked on them for a while. I suspect they are really
> out of date ... I can upload the corresponding packages on alioth, I
> think such a package is really supposed to be collectively maintaned
> since references packages of a lot of people.

Yeah. But as always, it needs someone who takes care that things work
out well.

> > What about we prepare a working taks for tasksel, i test it in a
>
> Uhm ... I don't understand what you mean with "prepare a working task".
> IIRC is just a matter of adding a Task: field to the debian/control of
> packages. Am I wrong?

I don't remember exactly, I was under the impression that there was
something to be added to the tasksel package, maybe just the info about
the ocaml Task, and the translation/decsriptions of it. I have not
checked.

Ideally, we should prepare a list of all packages that should go in the
ocaml task. The task would be a devel task, so i guess this would
include at least ocaml, ocaml-doc & ocaml-books, ledit and all the
libraries, as well as ocaml-tools.

Anything i left out ?