Re: camlidl: first commit on pkg-ocaml-maint alioth project

Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org> writes:

> But, I can't understand your point: is it a problem to keep tarballs
> there? They need not so much space and they are not going to be included
> in the debian package, so what's the matter?

My point is that we can find them as is elsewhere, and even mirrored
sometimes. If the tarball is different from the pristine tarball,
I'd better add a script which builds the new tarball from the old one.
But you do as you like.

I personaly will not include any tarball.

Jérôme Marant

http://marant.org