Re: buildd and virtual (build) dependencies :(((

En réponse à Sven Luther <luther@dpt-info.u-strasbg.fr>:

> Another example of not doing the right thing.

None of the solution are the Right Thing. The Right
Thing is versioned provides and it does not exist
currently.

> I would much prefer fixing the auto-builders.
>
> BTW, do anyone know where the auto-builder source code is located.

Sven, when James does not answer questions personally, the best
way to get an answer is to bring the problem publicaly on
debian-devel: someone will probably answer, give better
solutions and there are chances that James decide to answer
publicaly. I really advice you to do so.

Jérôme Marant <jerome@marant.org>
              <jerome.marant@free.fr>

http://marant.org