Re: cameleon: byte or native?

Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:

On Tue, Nov 26, 2002 at 01:10:30PM +0100, J?r?me Marant wrote:
I surrender. I'm going to do the proper change in order to comply to
your proposal. I do hesitate between making it bytecode only or
adding byte packages. Stefano, what seems to be the best? I'm

I've used only a few components of cameleon (topcameleon, zoggy, epeire,
...), all of them are IMO suitable to be run in bytecode version because
they are almost GUI related and doesn't require a lot of CPU time.

Anyway if you know of other cameleon components that are really CPU
consuming we can consider having these items shipped in both flavours.

No I don't. This is why I'm thinking of the bytecode only version.
We agree that this is for binaries only, not for libraries, right?