Re: pxp 1.1.92-7
On Mon, Nov 04, 2002 at 12:28:00PM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 04, 2002 at 12:19:56PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> > Well, i would say, just upload them. It will mean a 2 days delay, and we
> > can well have this. Alternatively, you could put the priority to medium
> > and have it enter testing after 5 days only, or something such.
> Well, changing priority isn't recommended.
It does not really change all that much in our case though.
> But if you like to wait 2 additional days I can upload it, but beware,
> each new version can potentially add new bugs and if pxp for some reason
> can't be built on some arch I can have to reupload it and add an
> additional delay and so on ...
Err, if i understood you right, it is just a rebuild with the new
ocamlnet, isn't it ? That means that :
old pxp will not work with new ocamlnet. both of which are already in
> Are you sure about what you are asking? :-)
I much prefer to wait 2 more days (or the time needed) than having
broken or unusable packages in testing.