Re: status update of ocaml 3.06 testing transition.

On Sat, Oct 26, 2002 at 10:21:38AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> Hello, ...
>
> Current situation of the ocaml 3.06 testing migration is :
>
>   o postgreSQL has still an open Grave bug on sparc :
>
>     #165060: postgresql: int8 value out of range on sparc
>
>     Brian Macy thinks he figured this one out yesterday, so there may be
>     a fixed package out soon.
>
>     => Again, nothing can be done here, we will have to wait about it.

This is fixed and postgresql just build on mipsel yesterday, it will
enter testing anytime now.

>   o wlex is out of date on arm, pxp is out of date on mipsel and s390.

This is solved now, ocamlnet and the new pxp are built on all arches,
now we only have to wait for the correct time delay :

  o ocamlnet was accepted on november 2

  o pxp was accepted on november 4

the PTS seems to be out of date some (or something such), since it does
show ocamlnet has having 0 days, and pxp is still the old version.

I guess that on september 14 or 15, ocaml will be migrating to testing.