Re: pxp 1.1.92-7
On Mon, Nov 04, 2002 at 12:07:53PM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 03, 2002 at 11:14:11AM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> > BTW, what about the new version of pxp, should we add this one also, or
> > better later one ? It is said to be a devel version, but to fix many
> > issues.
> I've rebuilt the old pxp (1.1.92) against net ocamlnet package (damned
> ocaml md5sums! :-) and put the rebuilt versions (one for woody, the
> other for sid) on my apt-gettable repositories.
> I wont upload a new pxp package due to ocaml mini-freeze, if someone
> need a fixed pxp version please use those from my repositories for the
> next week or so.
Well, i would say, just upload them. It will mean a 2 days delay, and we
can well have this. Alternatively, you could put the priority to medium
and have it enter testing after 5 days only, or something such.