Re: ocaml 3.04-5 in incoming ...

On Thu, Jan 24, 2002 at 03:59:43PM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 24, 2002 at 03:54:21PM +0100, Sven wrote:
> > > What about moving ocaml documentation in /usr/share/doc/ocaml?
> >
> > This is ongoing work on the ocaml-doc package, i will do it, but it has less
> > priority.
>
> ack

ocaml-doc 3.04-2 is in master incoming as well as the usual place.

Here is the changelog entry :

Changes:
 ocaml-doc (3.04-2) unstable; urgency=low
 .
   * Moved documentation to /usr/share/doc/ocaml
   * Added camlp4 documentation. (Closes:#128405)

Stefano, i had to change the things you did, as it don't worked as expected
with me adding camlp4. I hope the current stuff is still correct, but could
you have a look at it ?

Also, what will happen if i install ocaml-doc but ocaml is not installed ?
Maybe i should have added a symlink from ocaml-doc/docs to ocaml/docs, but how
do i do such ? simply create the symlink and install it as usual will
assuredly not work.