Re: efuns ?

About compiling efuns, i know that it needs the cdk.
About people using efuns, i think if it was simple to install there would be more people using it.
If you use emacs just for file edition, then efuns is enough, and it can be parametrized in ocaml !
But it lacks a good doc :-(
Fabrice (Le fessant ,the author) doesn't have the time for this right now. While discussing with him, we agreed that at least a binary distribution would be good. I'm quite busy too these days but may be in february i could compile and make a binary distrib (for intel, statically linked).

Maxence