Re: efuns ?

On Fri, 18 Jan 2002 11:43:01 +0100
Sven <luther@dpt-info.u-strasbg.fr> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I just noticed efuns in the orphaned package list.
>
> Do we care about it, or let it be orphaned ?
It'a good idea to have something like a small window-manager,
an emacs-like editor, at least for technical considerations
around OCaml language (extensibility, efficiency ...)

> Does someone have anykind of information about it ?

All I know is that (_at least for me_):
* It didn't compile with OCaml3.01 (not sure...a long time ago)
* It didn't compile with OCaml3.02
* It didn't compile with OCaml3.04

So the question is  : how does'it compile ??

So I give up when I tried to re-build the (experimental) package

Cheers

--
mailto:georges.mariano@inrets.fr     tel: (33) 03 20 43 84 06
INRETS, 20 rue Élisée Reclus         fax: (33) 03 20 43 83 59