Re: ocaml o'reilly french book

On Sun, Jan 13, 2002 at 11:48:34PM +0100, Georges Mariano wrote:
> What do you call all-in-one ?

a .tar.gz or a .pdf file of the book.

> And if I remember well, I grabbed the site (and may be one or two
> files by hand)

Ok, me too.

> (I assume we are speaking about :
> http://www.pps.jussieu.fr/Livres/ora/DA-OCAML/)

Suer.

> So I have no specific information about this. But, since the book
> is always available online, I _hope_ that it won't be a too
> problematic issue to redistribute it.

Well I'll contact the authors for redistribution issue. BTW the fact the
book is online _does not_ guarantee that it can be redistributed;
moreover if no redistribution clauses are specified, by default you
can't redestribute that material so we need a written (also e-mail will
be good) permission to redistribute the book.

> Note, that I (and many people I know) have bought the Oreilly's
> book despite the fact it is electronically available ;-)

I really want to buy the book, anyway I prefer an english version, so
I'm waiting for the translation :-)

Stefano "Zack" Zacchiroli <zack@cs.unibo.it> ICQ# 33538863
Home Page: http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
Undergraduate student of Computer Science @ University of Bologna, Italy