Re: ocaml o'reilly french book

On Mon, Jan 14, 2002 at 08:48:36AM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> Well I'll contact the authors for redistribution issue. BTW the fact the

I've contacted the authors, they told me that they are going to ask to
O'Reilly and will forward me O'Reilly answer.

BTW I have almost finished the debian package but I will not make it
available on the web to avoid legal issues, Georges I suggest you to
remove your online version of the package until we have answer from
O'Reilly.

Cheers.

--
Stefano "Zack" Zacchiroli <zack@cs.unibo.it> ICQ# 33538863