Re: ocaml o'reilly french book

On Sat, 12 Jan 2002 00:32:41 +0100
Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>   I also looked at the electronic version of ocaml o'reilly
>   french book, but:
> 1) I can't manage to find an all-in-one version of the book,
> have I to grab all site using a web spider?

What do you call all-in-one ?
in the package I built there are only html files, javascript(s)
and ccs style sheets, thats all.

And if I remember well, I grabbed the site (and may be one or two
files by hand)

(I assume we are speaking about :
http://www.pps.jussieu.fr/Livres/ora/DA-OCAML/)

> 2) also I can't manage to find any license informatoin about
> the book; o'reilly have a link to it from its web site but does
> not state anything about license. I'm not sure if the book can
> be redistributed? Anybody knows a little more about it?

At that time, I planned to contact the authors about that issue
(at least, this is what I told to Sven ;-), and .............

So I have no specific information about this. But, since the book
is always available online, I _hope_ that it won't be a too
problematic issue to redistribute it.
Note, that I (and many people I know) have bought the Oreilly's
book despite the fact it is electronically available ;-)

Cheers
--
mailto:georges.mariano@inrets.fr     tel: (33) 03 20 43 84 06
INRETS, 20 rue Élisée Reclus         fax: (33) 03 20 43 83 59