Re: Task packages created!

On Thu, Nov 22, 2001 at 04:12:43PM +0100, Sven wrote:
> Don't dfo it, i don't think the task packages is the right way to go.
>
> I will sent the task file to the tasksel maintainer.

As stated, I will not upload it until we have clarified the situation.

There are two distinct ways: tasksel and meta package.
You can go and ask the tasksel maintainer to add the ocaml task to the
task list: I doubt he will agree.
Anyway, even if he will agree you solve only part of the problem.

If you already have an installed debian system you don't use tasksel!,
you use dselect and dselect does not list the task package of tasksel.

That said, why you don't want to have two meta packages? (maybe along
with tasksel's tasks).

Cheers!

--
Stefano "Zack" Zacchiroli <zack@cs.unibo.it> ICQ# 33538863